Wanted Holistic Health Experts Who Blog!
WANTED HOLISTIC HEALTH EXPERTS WHO BLOG
Seeking Highly Qualified Holistic Health Experts Who Blog
Are you a highly qualified and experienced holistic health expert who blogs? Perhaps a holistic doctor, Ayurvedic Doctor , Homeopath, herbalist, highly qualified Health or Wellness Coach, Nutritionist? Or maybe a Chiropractor, Osteopath, Physiotherapist, Qi Gong Teacher, Pilates Or Yoga Teacher? A Holistic Counsellor, Holistic Psychotherapists, or Psychologist?
Wanted Holistic Health Experts Who Love To Blog?
We like to promote Holistic health experts who LOVE to write educational health and wellness blogs. If you would LOVE to reach a much bigger and wider client audience, get free advertising and promotion. And are interested in submitting a highly educational and informative blog around your area of expertise? You can submit your article or blog for our consideration.
What Is The World Of Health?
The World Of Health is a holistic health portal of health and wellbeing information provided by health and wellness experts. A community-based blog that seeks fresh new holistic articles and blogs written by fully qualified health and wellbeing experts. We want to promote the safest, authentic information so we only accept blogs topics that you are fully qualified and experienced enough to write about. Sorry, but we don’t accept blogs from content writers. We pride our self in providing our audience with top holistic wellness information.
So if you are a wellness practitioner who is highly qualified and experienced in their field. Has spent many years to qualify and become an expert in what you do. We want to help you be visible to an audience that wants to get the right health and wellness information. An audience that wants to read wellbeing advice from fully qualified therapists, healers, and coaches in their field who have dedicated their time and energy doing the best training they can.
Holistic Health Experts Guest Blogger Requirements
You must have the relevant qualifications and expertise in the topic you would like to write about.
(Please Note: Evidence and details of qualifications and experience maybe required with so much online unrecognised fast-track training courses who offer Certificates and Diplomas in almost anything, we need to ensure our health practitioners do have suitably recognised training)
All blogs must be well-written for a native English-Speaking audience. And be mostly educational, information led when possible links should be provided to clinical or medical research or other highly regarded professional resources.
All posts should be at least 800 – 2100 words. But quality and relevance should be your main priority. Regarding links inside the blog, within each blog you can include 2 different business links; for example one your website or social media post and a link to a product, lead magnet or event. Additionally, we allow up to 3 resource links to external high-quality related content that is relevant to your blog for example links to a
medical research paper or high authoritative page.
Your Blog Title:
Your title should be no longer than 65 letters
Guest Blog Profile:
Should be approx 2-3 sentences no more than 200 words
Guest Blog Profile Image – A quality high pixel faceshot recommended min size of approx 300 x 300 pixels
SEO Tips For Guest Boggers
1. If you want your blog to reach as wide an audience as possible. You need effective SEO- Search Engine Optimisation. If you own a wordpress.org site we highly recommend you download the Free Version of the plugin YOAST or Rank Math. These are great tools that can help improve your SEO. Before posting your blog post a draft version of your blog on your site. YOAST will automatically analyse your post and make suggestions to improve SEO and readability.
2. Your Blog Title should include your keyword or even better longtail keywords for example short keywords; Herbalist, Naturopath. Long-tail keywords are three and four keyword phrases for example; Herbalist Treatments For Fibromyalgia. Blog Title Examples: Common 7 Herbalist Treatments For Fibromyalgia Sufferers
3. The keyword or long-tail keyword should if possible be at the very beginning of the title e.g Herbalist Treatments For Fibromyalgia Sufferers Pain.
4. Your main keyword or long-tail keyword should also be at the very beginning of the first sentence of the first paragraph in your blog for example Herbalist Treatments For Fibromyalgia that will help reduce pain, inflammation and sleep problems.
5. Your main keyword or long-tail keyword should be also mentioned in a few subtitles e.g. Herbalist Treatments For Fibromyalgia Sufferers, Herbalist Treatments For Fibromyalgia Pain and Stiffness Herbalist Treatments For Fibromyalgia Sleep Issues.
6. Other than your main keyword or long-tail keyword use other keywords or long-tail keywords that are related for example; herbalism, herbal medicine, herbs, fibro, fibromyalgia sufferers, fibro sufferers, symptoms of fibromyalgia.
All blogs will be checked to ensure that they align with The World of Health’s guidelines, ethics, quality and views. We have permission to refuse any article, blog or links and to suggest any amendments to align with our brand and community, for increased reach or for SEO purposes. For any blog submitted and accepted we in return we will help promote your blog to The World of Health audience and other associated businesses we own through Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook and viral marketing software we use. We will also consider sharing another blog or free offering you have that is aligned with our audience.
DOWNLOAD GUEST BLOG INFORMATION PACK CLICK HERE
Are You A Spiritual Or Holistic therapist Or Coach Who Wants To Learn how To Blog Like A Pro?
How You Can Become An Accredited Relaxation therapist
Learn how you can increase your income as a therapist and coach teaching thousands of clients and students
how to relax, meditate and let go of stress. In this pre-recorded webinar